Conditions of Purchase:
- All Natural Stones are products of nature and no two pieces are exactly the alike. You must inspect the material prior to installation to check the colour, veining, thickness sizing and finish. Prior to installation ensure any blending is competed to meet owner/buyer’s approval.
- Absolutely no claims will be accepted for any reason after the material is installed.
- All products must be inspected prior to being installed.
- Responsibility of the product is transferred to the customer once the product is delivered to your site address.
- The manufacture’s liability is limited to replacement of product only and does not include application/installation or removal costs.
- Any complaints relating to the delivered product must be submitted in writing addressed to the place of purchase within 14 days of the delivering occurring.
Prior to installation:
- It is recommended to keep the product under cover prior to installation so the product is kept dry.
- Products are often packed very tightly and are wet at the point of production and are unable to totally dry out until unpacked. They will often lighten in colour as they dry. Dry Tiles are necessary prior to installation.
- Prior to installation always ensure batches of stone are shuffled to achieve evenness in distribution of any colour variation. This will mean opening all crates or pallets supplied to achieve evenness in distribution of any colour variation. This will mean opening all crates or pallets supplied prior to installation.
- Consideration can be given to pre sealing product prior to installation to help with the cleaning and sealing of the product upon completion of the project.
- It is normal for natural stone to have some minor nicks along the edge of the product created during the manufacturing process.
- Non-calibrated (natural split) Tiles need to be graded prior to installation, the thicker Tiles will dictate the finished surface level.
- Dimensions listed are nominal as slight variation in size and thickness can occur with most natural material.
Conditions Apply for “Beat Any Quote”:
- We will beat any genuine written quote from a registered business in Victoria.
- The quotation must written and be for the type of work you are wanting to do.
- It must specify exactly what is included in the quotation and what work is not included.
- We must be able to verify the quotation by contacting the business listed on the quotation.
- If the above points are verified and we deem it to be genuine, we will beat the quote.
- Only work included in the quote will be covered by the discounted price.
Credits & Return
- Goods must be of current stock & shade;
- Goods must be accompanied by relevant Delivery Docket & Invoice;
- Goods returned must not be marked or damaged & must be in full unopened boxes;
- Customer must obtain written authorization from Boutique Tiles prior to return;
- All claims for credit must be made within 4 days of delivery;
- We can take no responsibility once goods have been laid. Check your deliveries for quality and quantity carefully before you deliver – no claims after 14 days”.
- The responsibility & costs of returning goods for credit to our store is solely that of the Customer;
- Once the order is booked, Credit will be allowed on the basis of full purchase price less 20% handling charge and restocking fee;
No credit will be allowed on goods that have been sold at a special discounted price, goods that have been purchased from another merchant or wholesaler at the request of the customer or that do not meet the credit requirements set out above.
Payment Terms and Gift Vouchers
- All goods must be paid before the despatch, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the Company.
- Title to & property of the goods shall only pass to the Customer following receipt by the company of all moneys payable by the Customer, provided that the goods will be at the Customer’s risk immediately following dispatch from the Company’s premises;
- We reserve the right to charge 1.5% per month on accounts that are unpaid two months after the last day of the month following invoice date
- This gift voucher can be redeemed only when you spend over 2000 dollars on tiles or 5000 dollars on stone pavers in Boutique Tiles store.
- The voucher should only be used in a single transaction.
- The gift voucher will not be redeemed for cash.
- Gift Vouchers are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed, photocopied or altered in any way and will not be accepted by Boutique Tiles or be otherwise redeemed.
- This voucher is only valid on the full priced items.
- To claim this discount, you need to upload best picture of your finished project using our products on Boutique Tiles Facebook or Instagram page
Terms of Delivery
- All deliveries made will be placed just inside your crossover unless someone is present at times of delivery. No refunds or changes can be made to order once delivered have left the premises.
- When a delivery is made other than the crossover and only directed by the customer, Boutique Tiles will not be held responsible for damage caused.
- As site security is beyond our control Boutique Tiles will not responsible for the replacement of matter as a result of malicious damage, vandalism or theft.
- As deliveries are done by crane truck the across area should be free from Powerball entries.
- In the event our vehicle gets bogged down had been advised by driver that this may occur, the customer will be responsible for tow truck incurred.
- Boutique Tiles have the responsibility to deliver just at the front of customer’s address depending on the clearance, if customer wants it to be paced at the back they can ask the driver on site but that would be considered as the arrangement between the delivery company and the customer. Boutique Tiles won’t be held responsible regarding those arrangements.
- Variation in colour and texture is due to nature of stone, customer has option of checking crates before delivery.