DRY-TREAT 40SK™ is suitable for a wide variety of applications, including building facades, floors, walls, swimming pool surrounds, patios, garages, kitchens and public and private entertaining areas.
- Penetrating, permanent water repellency plus consolidation of softer materials , for premium protection against problems caused by water and water borne salts, including: efflorescence, salt spalling, freeze-thaw spalling and picture framing
- Popular for sealing sandstone, limestone, travertine, concrete dry-stamped pavers and composite stone pavers around salt water swimming pools
- Retains natural surface color and finish
- Keeps surfaces looking new for longer, makes cleaning easier, and dries quickly even after heavy rain
- Breathable: water vapor escapes freely, avoiding moisture build-up inside the material
- Designed for indoor and outdoor surfaces
*A 15-YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is offered when product applied by an Accredited Applicator following our written instructions and surface is maintained regularly using our written maintenance system, as outlined in our warranty document. Spills should still be cleaned up immediately to minimize absorption.
1 Gallon (3.79 L) and 5 Gallons (18.9 L). Sizes not available in all countries.
<400 g/L (excluding water) for EPA purposes.
<120 g/L (including water) for U.S. state purposes (Low Solids Coating).